Friday, December 10, 2010

This year

This year is coming to an end. I can't help but to sit here and look back on everything I been throught this whole year. School has been going okay. A year relationship coming to end. My father is not around.
and just alot of emotions break downs.
 
Most people tell me to let all the pain go but it's not that easy.
Everything that I been though has affect me in both a good and bad way.
If I told half the things that I been through you wouldn't believe it.

Most of time i just hide my pain because I know that is never really going to away.
For those who I been open with know what am talking about.
Now I am not writing this so people can start feeling sorry I  am writing this to show that no matter what am put throught I will always mange to still keep on to reach my dream.

No comments: