Sunday, December 12, 2010

Second Thoughts

In your life time you go through so much. There are times that people you know even people in your family tell you that you need to let go of some people in your life. You are the only that can make the call for yourself. Its your life your are free to mess up because that is how lessons are learn. One most important thing that I have learn is when you have a long relationship with someone they are not that easy to forget about. It all depends how close you get to that person. If you let that person know your really dark secrets you will always feel a connection with that person.

It make it hard to get over that person if you see that peson almost everyday. So at this point am single and just let all this play out the way God wants to because I am not a type of person to froce anyone to be with me.Only God knows who is right for me. I just have to sit back and let God lead me down the path he has set before me

No comments: