Friday, December 26, 2008

What friends had to say about me

Elizabeth is such a great person that has been through alot. She deserves the best in the future and out of life. She's sweet, friendly and outgoing. She tries her best and never quits. We all Love her for many reasons that words can't explain!!! Written by Julie(one of your sisters that truly cares and knows you well) Love you!!!!!

What you been up to? We did it we're finally getting hell hole. Well take care of yourself. Hope we see each other after high school - Omar

Be the best at what ever you do ,don't just try achieve greatness & be remembered like a sister to me call & I'll be there. -Awar Limon

Hey sis,What it do it's your boy Vince well we made it we are going to graduate and be on our way to start our lives well I'am glad I meet you and I love you - vince

What's good Lizzy, It has been knowing you and I hope you are sucessful in life. I would never forget when I saw you perform on t.v, in Ms. Dron's class. It was one of the best that I have ever seen Stay cool and sweet with your awsome personality-Sean Cook

Lizzy sweety, I love you more than words can describe your the best friend I could have and I'm going to miss you -Dylan
.

No comments: