Sunday, September 28, 2008

Me after high school

i know all my readers have been waiting for a new post. i have been busy with college which is going well. at the moment my major is undecided am just taking my basics. i have meet some amazing people who i have become real good friend with. i also have upper classmate looking up to me. there are times that i feel like giving up but then i remind myself of my purpose for going to college. that propose it to prove to the people that say that i was never going to become nothing that i will become something my teachers have told me that i have a gift as a writer and that is good to know because one of my life time goals is to write a book on the struggles that people like myself face on a daily base so that people who are not disable can learn not to take any of there abilities for grantee.

No comments: