Friday, August 22, 2008

In loving memory of those who have gone home to gloy





Losing someone is never easy. People often say that with time it will get easier but It never easy when you lose someone who has been your light in times of darkness. I have lost some important people in my life. I have lost them to everything that you can image from sickness to gangs. When ever I lose anybody in any way I feel like a part of me has die. I often look into the sky hopping and praying that some day that things be better. All I can do now is their memories alive

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rodriguez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thoughts for the Holidays:

If you lost somebody this year you asked yourself "why me?", "why did he or she passed away?", "what should i do now?", where do i go from here. you may think it's not ok to enjoy the the holidays but it really. enjoying the holidays doesn't you forgot about them or that you love them any less. I know this holiday season is going to be hard for me because this is the first holiday season without my grand mother . my grand mother passed away Friay June 20, 2008. Now since my grandmother passed away my life empty.

I hope everyone has a great and a safe holiday seaso.

RIP MOM WEDNESDAY APRIL 14, 1999.

RIP NANA FRIDAY JUNE 20, 2008.

November 19, 2008 10:26 PM