Friday, November 6, 2009

when is it enough

I often wonder how can you be in a relationship and feel like that relationship is hurting you rather then helping you become a better person. why is it that some people don't want to see throught thier partner eyes. I guess in life I NEVER really had someone to care for me as this person who shall remain nameless dose but, I feel like we spend most our time fighting then anything else. I understand that he wants to be helpful but sometimes I think he over dose it. There are times that I wonder how did i let myself get cought up in something like this ? How can i help this person relize how what he dose affect me ?

1 comment:

Michael Kowis said...

we fight for 2 reosons

1. more than half the time we fight you dont say anything and it hurts like hell forcing me to wear myself out and ultimately causing more pain

2. you fail to look through my eyes if you did you would see how hard i work to maintain this relationship and how much stress i am under.

from me this is what i have done to that has initiated some of these circumstances

1. i dont listen very well (possibly cause my mind is running at full speed and you along with everyone else is moving extremely slow no that there is anything wrong with that)

2. i can be intimidating sometimes the way i handle extreme cases of anger can be fearful to anyone who happens to get caught up in the middle of it including you