Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feeling for someone I hardly even know

It amazes me how I can have these strong feeling for someone that I hardly even know.

My heart is telling me to let him love you the way he wants to but, My mind is telling me to not to let him. I often wonder if he is the one that am supose to be with or not I guess I will never really know because I never give him a chance to love me the way he wanted to. I lay in bed at night thinking and dreaming what a day with him would be like. Not a mintues goes by that I don't think about this person. He has open my mind to the possiblity that not all guys are alike there are a few good men left on this earth. Every women that has said "i wish that one man would just prove to me that they are not all alike" Well I think I got my proof am just to blind to see it or maybe I don't want to believe it. All I can say as of now am glad that he came into my life when he did

No comments: